Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Resurrection and the Life

I've been meaning to post for awhile, but I've reached that level of paralysis from too many things to do.  When there's just too much to increase your efficiency, everything but essentials stall. Or is it just me?

My sons have been very cute lately.  You will hear about all of their adventures soon, I think. That's not what I want to write about today though.

My Grandma passed on to glory recently.  I've been taking comfort in this passage and thought that I would share it with you:

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die."
John 11:25-26

That's  better than anything than I can write   and the best comfort I have. 

3 comments:

  1. Love and prayers for you and yours during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true. Sorry to hear the passing of your Grandpa...but you are right...he has passed into Glory! xx much love

    ReplyDelete