I have about 15 blog posts sitting in my head waiting to be written. Some are still about Tasmania (gasp!) and so I should really get them down and be done.
But I'm not gonna.
Rather, I will pose to you some questions in hopes that you might have knowledge or wisdom that I do not possess. Or in some cases, just answers. Points will be awarded for style (and hair-dos).
1. Why is Anne of Green Gables a mystic?
2. Since when is there caffeine in A&W Cream Soda? And more to the point, why? I thought cream soda was a kid-type pop.
3. Why will children chew on everything in the world except their dinner?
4. Especially non-edibles like hand lotion and chalk?
5. How many licks does it take to get to centre of a Tootsie pop?
6. Why are things scarier at night?
7. How does postage work? I mean prices and such.
8. Do Dr. Zhivago's wife and mistress represent the two Russian landscapes that he lived in (before and after revolution)? Discuss.
9. Why is it so much fun to cook, but so terrible to do dishes?
10. Do you have an e-reader? Is it worth it?
11. What does my son mean when he babbles? Am I actually hearing the words I think I am?
12. And why does he like octave intervals whilst singing?
13. How long until I can enjoy a cup of coffee? Oh, how I want a good-tasting cup of coffee.
14. Do you factor in postage when you buy things on the internet as part of the price?
15. Why do people like horror movies?
16. Would you like to finish the laundry?
17. What is your favourite recipe if you're in a hurry?
18. What is your favourite recipe if you aren't in a hurry?
19. Would you eat sashimi? Oh, how I want spicy tuna sashimi.
20. What book are you reading now?
21. What should we name our next child?
22. How will I fit everything into the storage room?
23. Why don't we say the "l" in "solder"?